WSQ Implement Operations for Service Excellence (SFw) CRS-Q-0039387-RET
On completion of this unit, participants would have learnt the knowledge and application skills needed to help them deliver service excellence, utilising organisational service operations resources. It involves delivering quality service standards as part of a team and escalating service performance issues affecting the organisation’s service standards.
2 days (Full-Time), 2 weeks (Part-Time)
Mode of Instruction
This 16-hour workshop uses:
- Mini lectures - to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities - Group discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities including role-plays.
- Independent learning sessions to practice skills and evaluate own progress based on case-studies and games.
- Mutual sharing and feedback on performance through all formal and informal learning activities and games.
Trainer-Student Ratio - 1:20
Upon successful completion of the course and passing all assessments, participant will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SSG
The main target audience are service staff from various service industry sectors. The job role(s)/occupations that this unit would be relevant to may include:
- Customer-facing staff
- Customer service representatives
- Call centre officers
- Store advisors
- Service crew
Please click on the button below to register your interest.
Learners are assumed to:
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on customer service
- ES WSQ WPL level 5 and above or
- Preferably 1 GCE ‘N’ Level pass & above
Self Sponsored for SC / PR ≥ 21 years above
Self Sponsored for SC ≥ 40 years above only
Company Sponsor for Non-SMEs and SMEs
Course Fee Subsidy of up to **90% and **Absentee Payroll Funding for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Employees
**Subjected to SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the terms & conditions for SSG Funding.